Probiotic Microorganisms for AquaCulture :
Microorganisms as gut probiotics for fish and shrimps and as probiotic agents to maintain a healthy environment in the pond by decomposing wastes and reducing the impact of toxic compounds like ammonia, phosphates, hydrogen sulphide etc.
- Keeps the pond bottom and water clear by digesting sediments.
- Keeps the pond free from toxic materials amd malodorous gases.
- Optimizes the dissolved oxygen level by Bringing down BOD and COD levels.
- Keeps the pond free from pathogenic microoganisms.
- Maintains stable plankton bloom.
- Effective over a wide range of pH and salinity.
- Improves survival and productivity.